SL-Series workshop in Sindelfingen, Germany: small print
IMPORTANT: A previous participation at the following trainings is required:
- J-Series and V-Series workshop since 2016 (including ArrayProcessing) or
- Y-Series and T-Series workshop since 2017 (including ArrayProcessing)
Participants are experienced in tackling sound problems and should want to develop their knowledge of d&b systems with a special focus on the SL-Series.
Please bring your own laptop (Windows 7 or higher or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher). For practical parts: Protective clothing and footwear is recommended for one's own safety.
We will introduce the various loudspeakers in the SL-Series and explain how to use them in a working environment. This includes a familiarization of the various d&b mounting and rigging accessories and how to apply the SL-Series for optimum results, while taking into account safety aspects.
- Introduction. We start by positioning the SL-Series within the d&b product range.
- Principle considerations of the sound system design and an overview of the internal electroacoustical concept.
- Overview of the directivity design of the SL-Series and it's advantages.
- An ArrayCalc session regarding SL-System software features applicable for various designs.
- An overview of the rigging solutions and accessories of the SL-Series
- Practical parts: In practical sessions, the participants will set up the SL-Series in different rigging configurations. The differences of the compression and tension rigging mode will be explained, its features and various possibilities.
- The workshop is supplemented by listening sessions featuring different ArrayProcessing application scenarios and SL-Series setups.
The content is conveyed in a format that uses practical examples and encourages participants to exchange experiences and play an active role.
Number of participants
Free of charge.
From 9:30 to 18:00.
+49 (0)7031 708650
Every participant is provided with a folder and USB stick containing all relevant documentation and software.
Every participant is presented with a certificate at the end of the event in which they have taken part.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the Registration form.
Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability. For further details, travel and accommodation information, please contact:
German language workshops or seminars: Regina Schneider-Wilhelm at +49 (0) 7191 96 69-0
English language workshops or seminars: Marie O'Farrell at +49 (0) 7191 96 69-0
or email: seminar(at)dbaudio.com
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation. If unable to attend, please inform d&b in writing six working days before the workshop begins. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will of course inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.