S’inscrire à Y-Series, T-Series and A-Series workshop.
Participants should be experienced with setting up sound systems and want to develop their knowledge of d&b systems with a special focus on the Y-Series and T-Series. Please bring a laptop providing an RJ45 network adapter. The laptop must match the system requirements to run the d&b ArrayCalc and d&b R1 Software. Workwear is recommended. Please lookup all system requirements on www.dbaudio.com.
For ArrayCalc https://www.dbaudio.com/global/en/products/software/arraycalc/#tab-technicaldata
For R1 https://www.dbaudio.com/global/en/products/software/r1/#tab-technicaldata
En savoir plus
This is an introduction to the various loudspeakers within the Y-Series, the T-Series and the A-Series and you will be informed about their use in the working environment. You will be taught how to apply the Y-Series, the T-Series and the A-Series for optimum results while taking into account safety aspects.
- Introduction. We start with positioning the Y-Series and the T-Series within the d&b product range and define the recommended applications for them.
- Line array theory. This is a theoretical session about the principles of line arrays and describes in a non-mathematical way their behaviour. This unique style of explaining physics makes it easy to adapt the theory to the real world.
- Principle considerations of the sound system design. Special solutions implemented into the Y-Series and the T-Series. This session goes into the design of Y-Series and T-Series systems taking into account all considerations such as system sizing, special requirements and any limitations. It also investigates the sophisticated setup and configuration possibilities implemented within them.
- d&b ArrayCalc planning software. Depending on the considerations made for the sound system the ArrayCalc software will be used to meet the defined specifications. Participants will do their own set up which will then be discussed.
- d&b R1 remote control software. Practical solutions to creating an R1 user interface tailored for use with the Y or T-Series.
- Practical. Participants will practically set up the d&b Y-Series and T-Series in different configurations. There will be listening tests for each configuration.
- d&b ArrayProcessing. In this session, the participants are familiarized with the optional ArrayProcessing feature. Background information on sophisticated filter algorithms is provided and explained using practical examples. Participants are introduced to simulation and calculation processes in ArrayCalc as well as to the transfer of the resulting ArrayProcessing settings using the R1 Remote control software. All workflow steps are presented, from a simulation in ArrayCalc to transfer of the relevant ArrayProcessing data to the amplifiers using the R1 Remote control software. The workshop is supplemented by a listening session featuring different ArrayProcessing application scenarios.
The workshop or seminar content is conveyed in a format that encourages the participants to play an active role, for example exchanging experiences or using practical examples.
Every participant is provided with a folder and a USB stick containing all relevant software and documentation.
Every participant is presented with a certificate at the end of the event in which they have taken part.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation with a hotel brochure and map. If unable to attend, please inform d&b in writing six working days before the workshop begins. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will, of course, inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the registration form.
Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the registration form.
This training is conducted by:
d&b audiotechnik GmbH & Co.KG Eugen-Adolff-Straße 134 71522 Backnang Germany
d&b se réserve le droit d’apporter de modifier ou d’allonger la liste des programmes d’ateliers et de séminaires.