S’inscrire à Electroacoustics seminar.
The Electroacoustics seminar is suitable for all levels of experience.
En savoir plus
To gain further understanding of the principles of electroacoustics for sound system design and engineering. Discover how loudspeakers interact with their environment and how to achieve intelligible sound to every listener. Novices and students will gain new skills whilst those with more experience will enjoy refreshing their knowledge.
The focus of the day is on achieving intelligibility; if you’re passionate about sound, then you want to get clear, intelligible sound to every seat in the house. Most sound engineers have a good knowledge of the electronic signal path, but are less sure of the acoustic signal path between the loudspeaker and the listener’s ears.
- Further our understanding of sound ‘fun’damentals and help you to understand some of the physics through experiments and practical demonstrations.
- Analyse addition and subtraction of sound waves and consider the drawbacks and benefits.
- Explore what happens to sound in our working environment and the different factors that change propagation.
- Define the parameters that constitute a well behaved (and badly behaved) loudspeaker.
- Look at the d&b acoustics calculator and find out how it can help in your system designs. You will receive a copy.
Along the way, we will take in all the acoustics and physics that you will need. We avoid the ‘chalk and talk’ approach; listening, practical experiments and reasoned discussion take the place of the blackboard as much as possible.
The content is conveyed in a format that uses practical examples and encourages participants to exchange experiences and play an active role.
Duration and Time
Relevant documentation will be available to take away.
A certificate of attendance is available on request.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation with a hotel where applicable. If unable to attend, please inform d&b as soon as possible. In the event that the workshop is cancelled, d&b will inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the Registration form.
Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the Registration form.
d&b se réserve le droit d’apporter de modifier ou d’allonger la liste des programmes d’ateliers et de séminaires.