Anmeldung zu d&b Software and system fundamentals workshop.
Participants should be experienced in tackling sound engineering problems and should want to acquire an introduction to the basics of the d&b software and system world. They should have experience in handling PC-based computer systems. Attendance of a d&basics Workshop or a d&b Product Workshop would be an advantage. Please bring your own laptop running at least Windows 7 or higher or OS X 10.7 or higher with an RJ45 network port or adapter.
Participants learn about the d&b workflow and how to implement it. They are shown how to send all the relevant parameters to the system by means of remote control software, from the start of system planning and simulation, through to the resulting user interface.
- The d&b System Reality. What does a d&b system actually consist of?
- The d&b Workflow overview. Introduction to process flows for planning, simulation, remote network, and data transfer to system amplifiers.
- d&b ArrayCalc planning software. d&b system configurations should only be planned using the proprietary ArrayCalc simulation program.
- d&b R1 and Remote Network Basics. Basics of how to wire up remote networks, and of the R1 Remote control software. Creating a remote control user interface manually, and creating an intuitive R1 interface automatically from an existing ArrayCalc project.
- Practical Part with d&b System Amplifiers. The workshop is rounded off by the participants learning how to configure the system amplifiers and to connect and load generated system parameters.
The content is conveyed in a format that uses practical examples and encourages participants to exchange experiences and play an active role.
Duration and Time
Every participant is provided with a folder and a USB stick containing all relevant documentation and software.
Every participant is presented with a certificate at the end of the event in which they have taken part.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation with a hotel brochure and map. If unable to attend, please inform d&b in writing six working days before the workshop begins. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will of course inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the registration form. Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the registration form.
This training is conducted by:
d&b audiotechnik GmbH & Co.KG Eugen-Adolff-Straße 134 71522 Backnang Germany
d&b behält sich das Recht vor, jederzeit Änderungen und Ergänzungen der Workshop- und Seminarprogramme vorzunehmen.