Anmeldung zu d&b Software and System Fundamentals workshop.
This variant of the Software and System Fundamentals workshop is intended for those attending the d&b Soundscape workshop and need to brush up their ArrayCalc and R1 Remote chops.
If you require in-depth knowledge about the d&b Workflow, ArrayCalc, R1 Remote, and d&b loudspeakers please sign up for the d&b Workflow workshop – Mobile or the d&b Workflow workshop – Integration.
- A computer running Windows 7 or higher / OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Wired Ethernet jack or equivalent dongle/adapter.
Registration for the d&b Soundscape workshop.
Participants learn about the d&b workflow and how to implement it. They are shown how to send all the relevant parameters to the system by means of remote control software, from the start of system planning and simulation, through to the resulting user interface.
- The d&b System Reality. What does a d&b system actually consist of?
- The d&b Workflow overview. Introduction to process flows for planning, simulation, remote network, and data transfer to system amplifiers.
- d&b ArrayCalc planning software. d&b system configurations should only be planned using the proprietary ArrayCalc simulation program.
- d&b R1 and Remote Network Basics. Basics of how to wire up remote networks, and of the R1 Remote control software. Creating a remote control user interface manually, and creating an intuitive R1 interface automatically from an existing ArrayCalc project.
- Practical Part with d&b System Amplifiers. The workshop is rounded off by the participants learning how to configure the system amplifiers and to connect and load generated system parameters.
Content is taught in a way that encourages the participants to play an active role, for example exchanging experiences or using practical examples.
Relevant documentation such as Notes, Technical Information and System Brochures will be available to take away or download.
Number of participants
Free of charge.
Accommodation (participant responsibility)
Select your preferences in the registration form and a list of recommended hotels will be included in your confirmation email.
Transportation information will be provided upon registration confirmation.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be contacted by phone to confirm registration and discuss goals of the attendees and of the workshop. After registration acceptance, a written confirmation with hotel booking information, travel information and general event schedule will be sent. If unable to attend, please inform d&b as soon as possible so your seat can be made available to other registrants. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will of course inform participants in good time. d&b reserves the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
How to register
Fill out the registration form below.
Participants will then be contacted via phone and/or email as to availability.
Due to high demand, registration does not guarantee a seat in the workshop. Please wait for confirmation communication from d&b prior to making any travel plans.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the Registration form.
d&b behält sich das Recht vor, jederzeit Änderungen und Ergänzungen der Workshop- und Seminarprogramme vorzunehmen.