Anmeldung zu d&b System Integration Toolbox workshop.
Participants should be experienced in tackling sound engineering problems and should want to extend their expertise on the functionalities of how to integrate d&b system amplifiers. Participants should already have experience on how to handle PC-based computer systems and should have attended a d&b workshop on handling remote networks. Practised operation of the d&b R1 Remote software is a precondition. Please bring a laptop providing an RJ45 network adapter. The laptop must match the system requirements to run the d&b R1 Software. Please lookup all system requirements on www.dbaudio.com.
For R1 https://www.dbaudio.com/global/en/products/software/r1/#tab-technicaldata
Participants are introduced to advanced functions to implement d&b system and section monitoring and to operate and start-up possible redundant and integration applications, depending on their properties. Efficient configuration options are demonstrated, as well as the use and operation of special features in the software and hardware.
- We start with an example of an integration scenario.
- The basic audio signal chain from the sender to the system amplifiers is reviewed, as well as the various options.
- Monitoring the input signal chain up to the amplifiers and the possible interruptions.
- Monitoring the output signal path up to the loudspeaker, both manual and automatic.
- Introduction and functionality of the R1 Service view.
- Introduction to the functionality of amp and alarm presets, and how to configure and save them efficiently.
- Use of external signal transducers and receivers by means of integrated GPIOs in the 10D and 30D amplifiers. Basic connecting procedures by means of external media controls.
- The standard workflow to set d&b system amplifiers for a connection with external media control systems
The workshop or seminar content is conveyed in a format that encourages the participants to play an active role, for example exchanging experiences or using practical examples.
Every participant is provided with a folder and a USB stick containing all relevant documentation and working materials.
Every participant is presented with a certificate at the end of the event in which they have taken part.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation with a hotel brochure and map. If unable to attend, please inform d&b in writing six working days before the workshop begins. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will, of course, inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the registration form. Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the registration form.
This training is conducted by:
d&b audiotechnik GmbH & Co.KG Eugen-Adolff-Straße 134 71522 Backnang Germany
d&b behält sich das Recht vor, jederzeit Änderungen und Ergänzungen der Workshop- und Seminarprogramme vorzunehmen.