Anmeldung zu d&big networkshop.
Participants should be experienced in tackling sound engineering problems and should want to extend their expertise with a focus on digital audio networks. They should have solid experience in handling PC-based computer systems. Participants should have previously attended a d&b workshop dealing with the R1 software and be familiar with handling R1. Please bring a laptop providing an RJ45 network adapter. The laptop must match the system requirements to run the d&b R1 Software. Please lookup all system requirements on www.dbaudio.com.
For R1 https://www.dbaudio.com/global/en/products/software/r1/#tab-technicaldata
Participants learn the environments, and how to handle and set up IP-based Ethernet networks with regard to their different basic configurations and topology. Efficient configuration options are demonstrated as well as the use of different protocols, such as Dante and OCA. All this will provide a general overview to link d&b systems reliably with audio signals and remote networks.
- Introduction into the basics of digital audio signal engineering, its special features, and hardware requirements.
- Demonstration of the DS10, an audio network bridge for digital audio and data transmission. The possible applications and characteristics of the DS10 are presented.
- Fundamentals about IP-based Ethernet data networks. Basis of every network, with or without audio. Topics here are topology, distribution, settings, and network rules.
- Dante basics. Insight into the world of Dante audio networks, their integration, function, setup, and configuration.
- Integration of the DS10 in a Dante audio network, and integration in the d&b system.
- Explanation of redundant setup in a network with regard to existing hardware and its possibilities.
The workshop or seminar content is conveyed in a format that encourages the participants to play an active role, for example exchanging experiences or using practical examples.
Every participant is provided with a folder and a USB stick containing all relevant documentation and software.
Every participant is presented with a certificate at the end of the event in which they have taken part.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation with a hotel brochure and map. If unable to attend, please inform d&b in writing six working days before the workshop begins. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will, of course, inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the registration form.
Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the Registration form.
This training is conducted by:
d&b audiotechnik GmbH & Co.KG Eugen-Adolff-Straße 134 71522 Backnang Germany
d&b behält sich das Recht vor, jederzeit Änderungen und Ergänzungen der Workshop- und Seminarprogramme vorzunehmen.