Sound Futures. Becoming an Audio Technology and Solutions Company. Be a part of it. Senior Controller (f/m/x).d&b audiotechnik is one of the leading global companies in the field of professional electroacoustics. For over forty years, d&b has developed and produced sound reinforcement systems for high-quality music and speech reproduction. Loudspeaker systems created by d&b are used in mobile and fixed installation applications for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and corporate events.
So, when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker systems from d&b audiotechnik. To build on this success, we are always on the lookout for new people (f/m/x) who care about quality and great products and love what they do:
- Consolidation: You are responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts and the annual consolidated financial statement (HGB)
- Reporting: You develop and maintain a meaningful financial reporting
- Planning: You enhance and improve our medium-term financial planning, support the planners, consolidate and ensure the quality of the plans
- Analysis: Your analyses, comments and recommendations support the management to achieve our ambitious targets
- Projects: You represent Controlling in interdisciplinary projects of the d&b group
So much for your job.
And this is what you have to offer:
- You are an economics graduate
- You have detailed knowledge of Group accounting (HGB) , IFRS knowledge would be an asset
- You have extensive professional experience in the field of controlling, ideally in an international medium-size group
- You are IT literate (MS Office, ERP systems (pref. Navision), consolidation software (pref. Luca Net), BI tools (pref. Jedox/Tableau)
- You have good negotiation skills in German and English
- You can deal with changes, you are curious, communicative, open-minded and a team-player
This is what we have to offer:
- Interesting and diversified tasks in a high-growth, dynamic, international medium-size corporation that is positioned in the private equity sector
- Extraordinary corporate culture in an international environment
- Multiple opportunities to input your own ideas and skills
- Close collaboration with the executive management of the d&b Group
- Attractive and reasonable remuneration package
- Flexible work schedule
- Internal and external training opportunities
This job is exciting and we promise you will never be bored. If you are a hands-on person, you regard responsibility as an opportunity, and entrepreneurship is part of your positive mindset, we offer you a competitive salary and good social benefits. And we’re a fun place to work.