We could use a Hardware Developer for Embedded Systems. Someone just like you.
d&b audiotechnik operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics as a manufacturer of high-quality loudspeaker systems for speech and music reproduction, and sound reinforcement in public places. d&b has become recognized as one of the leading companies on this market. Loudspeaker systems created by d&b are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and trade shows.
So when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker systems from d&b audiotechnik. To build on this success, we are always on the lookout for new people who care about quality and great products, and love what they do.
As Hardware Developer for Embedded Systems (f/m/x) you can expect the following duties:
- Design and development of customized embedded circuits for innovative and high-quality ProAudio devices, such as system amplifiers, signal processors and network devices
- Design, layout, commissioning and testing of self-developed electronic assemblies on module and system level
- Documentation and coordination of results
- Support in creating production tests (e.g. BST and FKT)
- Observation and analysis of new components, technologies and tools
- Participation in the design of system and product concepts and in project and task planning
That’s the job.
And what qualifications do you offer?
- Successful university degree (e.g. in electrical engineering) or corresponding apprenticeship and professional experience
- First professional experience in hardware development
- Passion for electronics, microcontrollers and their programming
- Knowledge of microcontrollers, DSPs, FPGAs and Ethernet components
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
- High degree of self-initiative and autonomy
- Eager to join an open-minded and committed development team
This job is exciting and we promise you to never get bored. If you are a hands-on person, taking responsibility as a chance and entrepreneurship as a positive attitude we offer you a competitive salary and good benefits. And we’re a fun place to work.
- Type:career starters, experienced professionals, managers