We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager (f/m/x). Someone like you.d&b audiotechnik is one of the leading global companies in the field of professional electroacoustics. For over thirty-five years, d&b has developed and produced sound reinforcement systems for high-quality music and speech reproduction. Loudspeaker systems created by d&b are used in mobile and fixed installation applications for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and corporate events.
So, when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker systems from d&b audiotechnik. To build on this success, we are always on the lookout for new people (f/m/x) who care about quality and great products and love what they do.
- Cooperate with the Digital and Platforms Team on developing the annual digital marketing strategy
- Prepare the conceptual design, coordination and rollout of global online marketing campaigns and technical and process-related projects
- Devise agency briefings and assume responsibility for the subsequent acceptance of projects
- Control and implement online marketing activities, conduct regular evaluations of performance at country and campaign level and support subsidiaries in producing local measures
- Observe competitor activities
- Define relevant KPIs, supervise and analyze the success of marketing measures, and design technical and content tests to optimize conversion
That’s what your job entails.
And what qualifications do you offer?
- A diploma in marketing/communication or a comparable business diploma specializing in marketing
- At least 5 years professional experience in online marketing, including web projects; agency experience would be desirable
- Experience in handling content management systems (Typo3, Drupal)
- Sound knowledge of online marketing channels, especially social media, SEO and SEA, display marketing, UX and usability for our platforms, web and data analytics, e.g. Google Analytics and experience with CRM systems
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good to very good fluency in English. Good understanding of figures, strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mind
- Creativity and an understanding for design
- Technical understanding for communication with external service providers
- You enjoy teamwork
- Your approach to work is careful, committed, goal-oriented, and structured. You grasp new topics quickly and have a talent to organize
This job is exciting and we promise you will never be bored. If you are a hands-on person, you regard responsibility as an opportunity, and entrepreneurship is part of your positive mindset, we offer you a competitive salary and good social benefits. And we’re a fun place to work.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use the online application form.
- Type:experienced professionals