We are looking for a Regional Manager (f/m/x) – US Mid-Atlantic. Someone like you.d&b audiotechnik operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics as a manufacturer of high-quality loudspeaker systems for speech and music reproduction, and sound reinforcement in public places. d&b has become recognized as one of the leading companies in this market. Loudspeaker systems created by d&b are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and trade shows. So, when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker systems from d&b audiotechnik. To build on this success, we are always on the lookout for new people who care about quality and great products and love what they do.
Summary of the position:
As part of the US Sales Team, the Regional Manager is responsible for sales in their assigned territories (NC, SC, VA, WV, OH, PA, KY, DC, DE and IN). In collaboration with the regional Education and Application Support, Product Service, Sales Fulfilment, Marketing and other central functions, the Regional Manager will support the distribution network and customer base in all sales related matters.
- Represent the brand, technology and company passion in the assigned region and beyond.
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue targets within the specified sales territories.
- Work and educate the distribution network to prospect and establish key sales opportunities in the region.
- Manage the sales process and customer relationship from initial inquiry to delivery/commissioning and beyond.
- Collaborate with other departments (US + globally) and the distribution network to ensure custome needs are met and exceeded.
- Facilitate liaison between the company, distribution network and clients to provide timely resolutions and seamless communication.
- Promote d&b’s product portfolio and technologies.
- Represent d&b in trade shows and other industry events.
- Participate in regular Sales Team meetings to coordinate and align strategies and procedures.
- Demonstrate understanding of standard business practices related to sales operation processes and systems (project funnel management, sales cycles, reporting / forecasting), incl. use of business intelligence tools.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Skills and abilities:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior ability both verbal and written.
- Exceptional focus on customer satisfaction and service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and/or Mac equivalent. Experience with salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to travel domestic and international on occasion, up to 50-75% of the time.
Education and experience:
- Education level: High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Experience: three to five years of experience in a similar work environment.
In addition to working for an exciting and growing company, we offer excellent benefits.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or via our online application form.
d&b audiotechnik is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, please email [email protected]
- Place:USA Mid-Atlantic
- Type:experienced professionals