We could use a systems engineer. Someone just like you.
d&b audiotechnik operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics as a manufacturer of high-quality loudspeaker systems for speech and music reproduction, and sound reinforcement in public places. d&b has become recognized as one of the leading companies on this market. Loudspeaker systems created by d&b are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and trade shows.
So when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker systems from d&b audiotechnik. To build on this success, we are always on the lookout for new people who care about quality and great products, and love what they do.
As systems engineer (f/m/x) you can expect the following duties:
- Design of the product idea to a feasible concept considering the essential conditions (costs, time, available resources)
- Development of a detailed device architecture and derivation of essential requirements for subsystems, in collaboration with a team of specialized developers from various fields
- Responsibility for the functionality, performance and quality of the overall device
- Development of an electronic device from the product idea to series production
- Optimization of product features using innovative technologies
- Evaluation of requirements, mainly from internal customers
- Assurance through structured tests and subjective quality perception
- Documentation of requirements, specifications, device architecture and subfunctions to ensure common understanding and as a basis for derived activities of other departments
- Contributing to the d&b product strategy
That’s the job.
And what qualifications do you offer?
- Successfully accomplished university studies in electrical engineering or comparable fields
- Several years of experience in the development, ideally the development of electronic audio devices
- fundamental knowledge of digital and power electronics, embedded firmware, electromechanics
- Experience in the use of Pro Audio devices is of advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Convincing appearance and experience in interdepartmental cooperation
- Structured, goal- and team-oriented working methods and persistence
And what do we offer?
- Independent work with high flexibility in a motivated team
- High identification with the products and the brand
- Flexible working hours
- Individual development / education measures
- Further advantages - e.g. canteen, company pension scheme and free drinks are a standard feature.
This job is exciting and we promise you to never get bored. If you are a hands-on person, taking responsibility as a chance and entrepreneurship as a positive attitude we offer you a competitive salary and good benefits. And we’re a fun place to work.
- Type:career starters, experienced professionals, managers