We are looking for a Marketing and PR Intern. Someone like you.d&b audiotechnik operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics as a manufacturer of high-quality loudspeaker systems for speech and music reproduction, and sound reinforcement in public places. d&b has become recognized as one of the leading companies in this market. Loudspeaker systems created by d&b are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and trade shows. So, when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker systems from d&b audiotechnik. To build on this success, we are always on the lookout for new people who care about quality and great products and love what they do.
Summary of the position:
Are you currently a student or freshly graduated student? Are you looking for a challenging internship in PR/Marketing where you will work on a wide range of tasks and be in charge of projects?
As part of the APAC Marketing Team, the Marketing & PR Intern is responsible for:
- The intern will gain hands-on experience as a young Marketing and PR practitioner, assisting the dynamic APAC team on all aspects of their day-to-day work.
- Support the APAC marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Territory Marketing Manager
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Skills and abilities:
- Writing first drafts of social media copies and other press materials
- Brainstorming with the team in developing proposals and research.
- Other ongoing initiatives and projects including scheduling photography sessions of completed projects, product launches and events
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Scheduling, coordinating and attending local events
- Researching & recommending improvements to the events
Education and experience:
- Diploma/degree in Marketing or in the process of completion preferred
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and written English skills (native speaker preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills and keen eye for detail
- Confidence when dealing with all manner of telephone and email enquiries
- Strong interest in PR and Media trends
- Interest in pro audio is a plus
In addition to working for an exciting and growing company, we offer excellent benefits.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or via our online application form.
d&b audiotechnik is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, please email [email protected]
- Type:apprentices, students, pupils