Inscríbete ahora en NoizCalc workshop.
Participants are already experienced in tackling sound problems and want to develop their knowledge on d&b systems with a special focus on NoizCalc, the sound emission prediction software from d&b. Please bring your own Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 running laptop equipped with a wifi adapter. It is also recommended to bring a mouse with scroll wheel for better workflow in NoizCalc.
A previous participation at the following trainings is required:
- J-Series and V-Series workshop or Line Array Workshop since 2016 (including ArrayProcessing) or Y-Series and T-Series workshop since 2017 (including ArrayProcessing) or d&b Software and System fundamentals workshop.
Participants learn about how NoizCalc simulation software is integrated into the d&b workflow and how to implement a project on it. Efficient simulation examples are demonstrated and their results are analysed. As a result of this, participants are aware of the influence of the planned d&b system in the surrounding environment.
- An introduction to the principles of Emission – Transmission – Immission. The motivation of NoizCalc and it’s unique features.
- Outdoor Sound propagation. What are the principles and how do different calculation models and standards comprise environmental influences.
- An introduction and differences of the ISO 9613-2 and Nord 2000 standards for sound propagation simulation.
- An introduction to the d&b NoizCalc software and overview of the project workflow. From d&b ArrayCalc to NoizCalc. Requirements and environmental data import and check.
- Modelling environmental given sound barriers, absorbers or reflectors within NoizCalc. Walls and Houses, soft ground, hard ground and forests. An explanation on how to deal with all those parameters.
- The noise prediction calculation. Calculation area and meteorological influences.
- Customize the results.
- Examples and Experiences from the field. How to use NoizCalc on site?
The workshop or seminar content is conveyed in a format that encourages the participants to play an active role, for example exchanging experiences or using practical examples.
Duration and Time
Every participant is provided with a folder and USB stick containing all relevant software and documentation.
Every participant is presented with a certificate at the end of the event in which they have taken part.
Upon receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent written confirmation with a hotel brochure and map. If unable to attend, please inform d&b in writing six working days before the workshop begins. In the event that the workshop is cancelled for organizational reasons, d&b will of course inform participants in good time.
d&b reserve the right to make alterations and additions to the workshop and seminar programs.
Subscription to the NoizCalc user database and NoizLetter
PLEASE NOTE: Usually NoizCalc requires a user registration on the d&b website to download the software bundle. To save time during the workshop, d&b serves the Software bundle during the workshop on a USB device. With the attendance at this workshop, you declare and accept that your data (First name, Last name and email address) can be stored by d&b within the NoizCalc users database. You can unsubscribe anytime by writing to email@example.com or when receiving the Noizletter.
How to register
To register click on the registration bar below and fill out the registration form.
Participants will then be contacted via email as to availability.
For further details, travel and accommodation information, please find contact underneath the registration form.
This training is conducted by:
d&b audiotechnik GmbH & Co.KG Eugen-Adolff-Straße 134 71522 Backnang Germany
d&b se reserva el derecho a realizar modificaciones y adiciones en los programas de talleres y seminarios.