A single rigging point keeps the compact array up and away from hands in the air. Strong vertical directivity prevents unwanted reflections from low ceilings and directs the music onto the dance floor.
The A-Series delivers more power than point sources, while the dipolar driver design prevents excessive level build-up close to the loudspeakers.
Wide horizontal dispersion ensures up to 110° of continuous coverage using only two arrays, while Midrange Directivity Control preserves even distribution of vocal lines and melodies.
- Main system: 2 arrays
- Number of loudspeakers per array: 3 x ALi90, horizontally flown
- System dispersion horizontally: 70°–110°
- Setup: Midrange Directivity Control
- Total weight per array: 74kg
- Subwoofers: 6 x Vi-GSUB array
- Amplifier channels (30D): 10