Normally an awkward audience layout to cover, the large vertical coverage requirement isn’t a problem: the A-Series covers wider areas with vertical splay that spans a range of 50° to 150° degrees, and with more SPL than a point source system.
Everyone experiences the same full-impact sonic thrill that cuts through the roar of the crowd. A medium throw maintains intelligibility by reducing reflections off of walls, while ArrayProcessing distributes frequencies evenly across the entire section. The number of loudspeakers required is kept to a minimum, reducing the overall weight of the system and without causing visual interference.
- Main bowl system: 18 arrays
- Number of loudspeakers per array: 3 x AL90 array, vertically flown
- System dispersion vertical: 70°–110°
- Setup: Midrange Directivity Control
- Total weight per array: 74 kg
- Amplifier channels (30D): 36