Who is My d&b for?
My d&b is aimed at professional and technically-oriented d&b users and customers. Whether you are a system integrator, sound engineer, technician, sound designer, consultant, distributor, dealer, service provider or any other audio minded professional, you've come to the right place.
Why did we create My d&b?
My d&b is about connecting up our worlds, making everyday life simpler, and supporting our community. We want to give our invaluable global users the kind of hub that makes a difference, with a service and support experience that’s more efficient and direct. We‘re confident that My d&b will enable better communication, interaction and exchange with all our users, as we continue our adventures together.
What are the advantages of My d&b?
- Nearest sales/service partner as well Soundscape experience centers
- Prefilled forms to make registering for anything easier
- Your personal history of every d&b event you’ve been to
- A handy overview of your upcoming registered/booked events
- Up to the minute access to restricted d&b software (NC)
- Your personal software download log, and new version info
- You can manage your personal data
What should I do if I can't find what I'm looking for?
Please contact our support team at [email protected] and we will do our very best to help you.
What is coming next?
New My d&b features and capabilities are always in the pipeline, as we find new ways to offer you the best community, service, and support experience we can. Stay tuned.
How can I receive updates about new features?
Subscribe to the d&b Newsletter. To choose which topics you’d like to be informed about please click 'unsubscribe' in the footer of each Newsletter and select the subjects that suit you.
Where can I learn more about d&b group?
Head to the About us section on this website to learn about d&b as a company, and employer.