Third party integration solution AMX.
AMX is a media control network solution for monitoring, managing and controlling meeting spaces and building automation such as A/V, lighting, IT and security. The system allows the user to monitor, manage, and control everything from one platform. A system consists of different devices including management processors, I/Os, switches, touchscreens and panels to manage custom solutions.
The AMX framework enables system integrators to define their own custom user interface. By means of the d&b AMX module, the user interface can be connected to any Ethernet compatible d&b amplifier and can access it via the AMX control network.
In combination with AMX media control, a d&b loudspeaker system is the ideal solution for any permanent installation demanding the highest audio performance and fully customizable remote control capabilities, regardless of the size, shape or scale of the project.
The d&b AMX module can provide access to d&b amplifier parameters such as Gain and Mute status, recall AmpPresets or change the Power On/Off status. It also reads several types of information from the amplifiers, including Input monitoring, Load monitoring and amplifier status.
The AMX framework allows system integrators to define their own custom graphical user interface (GUI) in the TPDesign software. By means of NetLinx Studio the GUI controls can be connected to d&b audiotechnik amplifiers via Ethernet. The Direct communication with the amplifiers is handled by the d&b communication module.
- ethernet compatible d&b amplifiers (10D, 30D, D20 or D80) with Firmware V2.02.00 or higher
- hardware controller: AMX NetLinx NX-1200 or higher
- development tool: AMX NetLinx Studio 4
- touch panel designer: AMX TPDesign4
- power the amplifier on and off
- track the amplifier's Power and Error status
- read the amplifier name
- channel output gain and mute control
- supervise each channel's error status individually
- monitor the amplifier channel temperature
- backup and load presets
- track the modified status of currently active preset and display its name
- enable/disable Input monitoring for each individual analog and digital input
- enable/disable Load monitoring for each individual output
- log events such as device disconnects and communication errors to the AMX log
- four log levels ERROR, INFO, WARNING and DEBUG to filter log messages by significance